Front-end developer - Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a creative front-end developer for our office in Cluj-Napoca. Would you like to use your development skills in an interesting mix of product development and implementation projects for the top of the travel industry in Europe? Then we are looking for you!
As a front-end developer in NetMatch you are responsible for the creation of new and innovative solutions for our clients. You design, build and test highly interactive cross-device websites and backing management applications. You are involved in the further development of the new features and in giving advice to fellow developers in regard to the integration of the newly developed features into existing applications. Together with the team of developers and designers you are in close contact with clients and you think of ways to improve their whole booking process.
Our current front-end developers are enthusiastic about:
- Technologies that augment and complement HTML semantics, such as ARIA, microdata and JSON-LD;
- The complications of writing CSS at large scale and how OOCSS, BEM or similar paradigms can assist in keeping your work maintainable through well-defined componentization;
- Modern MVC/MVVM/MV* application frameworks (React, Angular, Aurelia, CanJS / DoneJS, etc.) and with the concepts of observable data structures and uni-directional or bi-directional data binding that ties those structures to HTML templates which live-update a document;
Cross-cutting concerns for in-browser and server-side
- HTTP(S) protocol including status codes and headers;
- Building or communicating with JSON-based data services;
- Communicate with server-side developers to design and implement such APIs.
Keeping our knowledge up to date in the rapidly evolving field of front-end development
- Keep tabs on emergent technologies, identify features that may prove to be useful, and willing to champion these features;
- Pass on useful knowledge to our colleagues and ready to assist those that do not have front-end development skills as their core competence
Bringing everything together to overcome the challenge of building a rich in-browser user experience across a full gamut of target devices, working as well on a desktop as it does on a smartphone.
What do we expect from you?
- Strong affinity with front-end development, backed by several years of work experience;
- C# knowledge would be a plus
- Passion and enthusiasm for your work, which is reflected in keeping up to date and sharing your knowledge of front-end development.
- Very good English skills (reading, writing, speaking)
What can you expect from us?
NetMatch is a software company that provides Travel Technology Solutions to European clients. Our focus is on the travel industry. NetMatch’ clients are major travel companies such as Corendon, Zoover, Kuoni and TUI Cruises.
Working at NetMatch means working in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment. You will be working in a highly motivated team of young people in an informal atmosphere. Our office is in the center of Tilburg with easy access to public transport. Besides the office in Tilburg, we have offices in Amsterdam and Cluj-Napoca (Romania). We are looking for web developers for these offices too.
What do we offer?
We offer a professional company culture that gives you the support you need to grow, nice people to work with, work/life balance, good salary and complementary conditions:
- 24 vacation days;
- Internal/External trainings, workshops;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications;
- Access to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences (It Camp, DevDays, TechEd);
- Periodical social events;
- Having fun and enjoying your daily activities.
However, none of these make sense if you don’t see a career growth in this.
Let’s explore this further and see if it’s a new career opportunity for you! Send us your application with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send this job to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for this job? Send him or her an e-mail.