Web developer - OutSystems platform
We are looking for web developers to join our team in Cluj. You will help us develop applications build on OutSystems Platform (Rapid Application Delivery Solution for the Enterprise). Trainings will be provided.
Some OutSystems development features you will use:
- Create elegant and engaging omni channel UI, visually;
- Integrate everything - Reuse open source connectors or create your own;
- Build once for all devices;
- More on http://www.OutSystems.com.
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from specification and coding, through testing and deployment;
- Work with a team of developers (both from Romania and Netherlands) to ensure that you
deliver a high quality product for the client, within the required time frames;
- Work with the testers team in order to investigate, re-produce and remedy issues;
- Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions;
- Approach software development process by using agile methodology with short sprints.
- Web programming experience;
- Knowledge of SQL server;
- University degree in Computer Science;
- Interest or affinity with business processes and requirements engineering;
- Independence, initiative and organizational skill;
- Good English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
Besides working in a team of friendly and professional colleagues who are always willing to help when you need it, you will get:
- Rewarding salary package matching employee’s results and experience;
- 24 vacation days;
- Internal/External trainings, workshops;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications (ISTQB, etc.);
- Gym subscription;
- Foosball in the office;
- Periodical social events.
We are a great match for anyone looking for more than just a workplace and whoever accepts to be a part of our team, will become in consequence, a good professional. Come and meet us, we will be happy to tell you more about NetMatch and our projects. Send us your application with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.