Web Software Tester - Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a software tester for our office in Cluj Napoca to work on complex applications capable of processing large amount of data. We strive to deliver only the highest quality websites to our customers operating the tourism industry and as a member of our team you will play an important role in helping us achieve this goal.
Working at NetMatch as a Web Software Tester :
…means working in a dynamic environment with an internationally oriented culture. We value the principles of the Context-Driven school of testing so we assess each project (or release cycle) in order to define our test approach. This means that, depending on the project and the specific situation at that moment, you’ll have to do some or all of the activities listed below:
- Discuss the project risks with the project manager and lead developer and agree on the test mission;
- Define a test approach based on the project- or release specifications. You’ll need to assess and substantiate the relevancy of a specific test technique (function-, scenario-, stress-, automatic testing etc.);
- Discuss the details of a specific implementation with the requirements engineer and the developers;
- Coordinate with fellow testers and other team members to make sure you meet the testing goal and project deadline;
- Document your findings (bugs) in a comprehensive & structured way.
- Use different tools for: Project Management (TFS, Jira), Automated testing (Selenium), Network traffing monitoring, Development (Firebug), Input data generators and Performance testing.
As a QA software tester, you will also be encouraged to develop your automation testing skills and then you will decide on the best tools and techniques to better automate our web testing needs.
- 2+ years experience in software testing;
- Experience with database systems and SQL knowledge;
- Experience in creating test specifications and test cases for web and mobile applications
- Capable of organizing your own work (also when working simultaneously on multiple projects);
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience with automated testing is a big plus.
Besides working in a team of friendly and professional colleagues who are always willing to help when you need it, you will get
- Rewarding salary package matching employee’s results and experience;
- 24 vacation days;
- Internal/External trainings, workshops;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications (ISTQB, etc.);
- Gym subscription;
- Foosball, table tenis and Wii in the office;
- Get in touch with trade practices via national and international conferences (Romanian Testing Conference, etc.);
- Periodical social events.
We are a great match for anyone looking for more than just a workplace and whoever accepts to be a part of our team, will become in consequence, a good professional. Come and meet us, we will be happy to tell you more about NetMatch and our projects. Send us your application with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.